1. Unemployed or underemployed;
2. At least 18 years old on the completion of the training program;
3. High school graduate, 2nd year college level or college graduate;
4. Must pass the Pre-Assessment examination; and
1. 2 pcs 1×1 ID picture;
2. Photocopy of Diploma or Form 138 or Transcript of Records;
4. Medical Certificate
5. Certificate of Good Moral Character or Endorsement Letter from Local Government Unit
Interested applicants can save/download our NOLITC Student Personal Data Sheet, print it out and fill-out the entire form. Bring this document along with the requirements when you visit our office.
You may also take our online assessment test through this website: QuizStar. After registering, you may proceed in taking online quizzes to assess your skills prior to applying in person. This test can also be taken after you have handed-in your admission requirements.